1. All Membership applications are subject to acceptance by LaSource at its sole discretion. LaSource shall notify applicants in the event that his or her Membership application has been accepted. LaSource is under no duty to disclose its reasons for rejecting any Membership application.
2. You are obliged to provide correct personal details when you apply for Membership. Failure to do so may invalidate your Membership and any subsequent transactions. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify LaSource promptly in the event that any information provided by you in connection with your Membership changes.
3. Your Membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no one (other than a personal assistant on your behalf, where applicable) uses your Membership.
4. Access to and use of your personalised Membership section of the Website is through a combination of user name and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and you agree to notify LaSource immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that there has been any breach of security, including the unauthorised use of your name and password.
6. LaSource reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership where it has reason to do so. If LaSource cancels your Membership you will be notified in writing.
7. All sales shall be governed by individual agreements and governed by English Law.
8. Telephone calls to LaSource may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control
9. You acknowledge that the benefits of membership are subject to availability and may change from time to time without notice.